Comment on page
You can group your users according to your organization's standard business process to create unique teams in Knyo. Group contain members (users) who take on a role or multiple roles in the Team.
Knyo tip: You can always go back to the previous page, by clicking on the Previous Button.
Knyo tip: User Can be part of multiple Groups.
Primary Administrator by default will be part of the Administrator team. Please follow the procedure below to create the Users according to the needs of your organization.
- 1.Go to IAM ==> Users and click on New User button.
- 2.Set User Details
- 3.Select the required groups to Attach the user.
- 1.Select the required groups to Attach the user.
- 1.Depending on the assigned group, the user will get the default role assigned based on the group he belongs to.
- 1.Review the details and create the user.
- 1.This completes the procedure to add the user.